Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys, Roji is throwing us a party
Am I ?😲😆
Achha tell me, what do you like?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys, Roji is throwing us a party
Am I ?😲😆
Achha tell me, what do you like?
we are foodies, we like everything🤣
burgers, pizza, ice cream...you can post whatever you like
welcome to foodies club🤗
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
we are foodies, we like everything🤣
burgers, pizza, ice cream...you can post whatever you like
welcome to foodies club🤗
Thank you so much🤗I am joining so many places today😆
Burger and pizza from me for all the members🤗




And some ice cream
I am new here, so don't know what do you people like the most, hope you guys like atleast something from here😳❤️
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Thank you so much🤗I am joining so many places today😆
Burger and pizza from me for all the members🤗
And some ice cream
I am new here, so don't know what do you people like the most, hope you guys like atleast something from here😳❤️
Tagging some members to join the party
YummyOriginally posted by: Savera84
OK, I will throw a party on behalf of all the winners of Truth or Dare Mini rounds.
Cheers.....
Thank You for the party Raji 🥳
Welcome to the our Foodie club Roji 🤗🥳
omg 😲Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Thank you so much🤗I am joining so many places today😆
Burger and pizza from me for all the members🤗
And some ice cream
I am new here, so don't know what do you people like the most, hope you guys like atleast something from here😳❤️

Such a generous new family member ❤️
Thank you sooo much!! Food is super yummy, especially those burgers 🥳
You can't go wrong with pizza and burgers and ice cream so you are good 😎😆
Time to eat now

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Welcome to the our Foodie club Roji 🤗🥳
Thank you so much Gladiator 🤗⭐️
omg 😲
Such a generous new family member ❤️
Thank you sooo much!! Food is super yummy, especially those burgers 🥳
You can't go wrong with pizza and burgers and ice cream so you are good 😎😆
Time to eat now
So happy you liked it..
Enjoy the food🤗
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Thank you so much🤗I am joining so many places today😆
Burger and pizza from me for all the members🤗
And some ice cream
I am new here, so don't know what do you people like the most, hope you guys like atleast something from here😳❤️
U r a doraemon fan Roji..just get his gadget gormet's table cloth😎😛
![]()
Just kidding😆Thanks for the party🤗
Its really yummi loved it❤️
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k