BM-Astha scene was so nice..
They both are such good actors..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BM-Astha scene was so nice..
They both are such good actors..
Devi to aaj sachme Devi mode me hai...she just wants Shaurya back. She feels guilty for forcing Shagun on him...Astha Devi scenes are really warm and fuzzy
I teared up during Devi/astha convo.
but I have a doubt that shagun is involved in this kidnapping.
Kab tak chalte rahenge episode without SS??
😔
See meine bola tha ki nahi dekhegi.’tum log hole she had watch in hand
I saw her pic holding watch on IG she will see it in another outfit.
Ab to Chamkeeli ka plan lag raha kidnapping mai..
Yes yesterday i said she has marked herself safe by asking anokhi about SS 🤣
Kanchan waah waah kya slap kiya👏👏👏
Ek kick bi karna tha🤣
How's the episode guys ?