Our WC is coming true 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Our WC is coming true 🤬
Why didn't I come up with this WC? 😲
I failed this time and CVs won yet again 🤦♀️
#learnfromyourmistakes🤣
no no remember we imagined that virat will assume Didi as sai but before gun shot and kiss herWhy didn't I come up with this WC? 😲
I failed this time and CVs won yet again 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Noooooo hamara wc Sach hogaya.... CVS tum logom ka Kaire nahi😡
Kahaan yeh toh ek kadam aage nikle yaar
Yeh waala wc kisi aur track mein socha tha, ismeon nahi 😒
Why didn't I come up with this WC? 😲
I failed this time and CVs won yet again 🤦♀️
We thought of this. We did. How can you forget it , we were prepared
Didi must be in heaven
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
no no remember we imagined that virat will assume Didi as sai but before gun shot and kiss her
phew! Makes me feel better about this scene.
Did she touch him? Actually you h him? Ab iski Khalid Nahin!!
Yes, I stopped watching once she touched Virat forehead and crying 🤢
I hope Twitter band bajadhe😡
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
no no remember we imagined that virat will assume Didi as sai but before gun shot and kiss her
Yeah wc for a wrong scene 😒
Next morning
Virat wakes up and sees Sai
He has tears in his eyes and thinks she’s staring at him
Removes his mask and says Sai you
Sai says yes me! Why are you so shocked if your wife won’t be here who will
You called me na before going and I cut the call but you know I am so upset with myself
Whatever happened between us shouldn’t have happened promise me you’ll never fight and won’t scold me or throw me out
Come on promise
Virat happy crying
He says Sai you have forgive me and touches her hand and hold it and says you have really forgiven me
Holds her hand and cries and wakes up
Breaks out of his trance and it is pakhi holding his hand
Twitter and ig will go crazy today👿👿👿.. why makers giving a shit scenes for us