So it’s a 3-4 minute sairat scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So it’s a 3-4 minute sairat scene
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I am rolling up the page, but seeing # recognized it's you🤣🤣
#MeraHashtagMeriPehchaan
Next morning
Virat wakes up and sees Sai
He has tears in his eyes and thinks she’s staring at him
Removes his mask and says Sai you
Sai says yes me! Why are you so shocked if your wife won’t be here who will
You called me na before going and I cut the call but you know I am so upset with myself
Whatever happened between us shouldn’t have happened promise me you’ll never fight and won’t scold me or throw me out
Come on promise
Virat happy crying
He says Sai you have forgive me and touches her hand and hold it and says you have really forgiven me
Holds her hand and cries and wakes up
Breaks out of his trance and it is pakhi holding his hand
Satyanash hogaya! Satyanash 😭
Next morning
Virat wakes up and sees Sai
He has tears in his eyes and thinks she’s staring at him
Removes his mask and says Sai you
Sai says yes me! Why are you so shocked if your wife won’t be here who will
You called me na before going and I cut the call but you know I am so upset with myself
Whatever happened between us shouldn’t have happened promise me you’ll never fight and won’t scold me or throw me out
Come on promise
Virat happy crying
He says Sai you have forgive me and touches her hand and hold it and says you have really forgiven me
Holds her hand and cries and wakes up
Breaks out of his trance and it is pakhi holding his hand
I don’t know if I should be sad or happy about this
I am trying to figure out what my emotions are with respect to Virat’s dream! Given he held Didi’s hand, I have diagnosed my feelings to be that of deep loathing.
Next morning
Virat wakes up and sees Sai
He has tears in his eyes and thinks she’s staring at him
Removes his mask and says Sai you
Sai says yes me! Why are you so shocked if your wife won’t be here who will
You called me na before going and I cut the call but you know I am so upset with myself
Whatever happened between us shouldn’t have happened promise me you’ll never fight and won’t scold me or throw me out
Come on promise
Virat happy crying
He says Sai you have forgive me and touches her hand and hold it and says you have really forgiven me
Holds her hand and cries and wakes up
Breaks out of his trance and it is pakhi holding his hand
Noooooo hamara wc Sach hogaya.... CVS tum logom ka Kaire nahi😡
I want compensation for my eyes
Watching Pakhao didi’s gaatiya acting 3 days in a row gave me sore eyes
Next morning
Virat wakes up and sees Sai
He has tears in his eyes and thinks she’s staring at him
Removes his mask and says Sai you
Sai says yes me! Why are you so shocked if your wife won’t be here who will
You called me na before going and I cut the call but you know I am so upset with myself
Whatever happened between us shouldn’t have happened promise me you’ll never fight and won’t scold me or throw me out
Come on promise
Virat happy crying
He says Sai you have forgive me and touches her hand and hold it and says you have really forgiven me
Holds her hand and cries and wakes up
Breaks out of his trance and it is pakhi holding his hand
Why didn't I come up with this WC? 😲
I failed this time and CVs won yet again 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Noooooo hamara wc Sach hogaya.... CVS tum logom ka Kaire nahi😡
Dont worry twitter hain na. They will take revenge there