Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
I think we should send pp to zoo or circus
There she will entertain people
imagine what will happen to people or animal seeing her acting 🤣🤣
bechare 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
I think we should send pp to zoo or circus
There she will entertain people
imagine what will happen to people or animal seeing her acting 🤣🤣
bechare 😒
wah!! Aap toh super se uper hai!
walk and talk toh pata hai but walk and run?🤣🤣
it's like slow oh slow and then high high, if you know what I mean🤣🤪