Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat / Sampatra SS: Tanhaaiyan ( Ch 3 - Pg 8 Updated 24th May)

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello:

Hey guys,

I have been a silent reader here from quite long. Though I don't follow the show so regularly, I do read here. So decided to write something here. So far, I have just written a TS ( Three Shot) on Sairat which is posted in wattpad. 

Thought to write a different SS and will be posting it here as well as on wattpad. I can't say exactly about the regularity of my updates but I'll try to be regular. Hope you all like it. 

A brief introduction:

Ab in tanhaaiyon me hi safar hain mera

Roshni se waasta bhi paa lun

Raat kali hi rehti hain!

- Sai Joshi

The once chirpy, full of life Sai Joshi's world revolved around her Aaba. With her world gone, she started slipping into a darkness she wasn't aware of till now. But then a hand pulled her to life, showed her the dream she had to fulfill which was the objective of her life but not out of love or pity, it was out of duty! 

Marrying him to dealing with his family, she too did it for duty!

But fate had other plans!

Khudko yun in tanhaaiyon me khoya 

Andhere badal ghul gaye mujhme aise ke 

Ab pachtave ke siva kuch na bacha

- Pakhi Salunkhe

The once gentle, mature and responsible Pakhi's world turned upside down when a certain person entered her life. She fell in love.

Love goes beyond great extents. But did she cross all these extents for love? Or was it for her obsession? 

How will her life turn when the one hand she had to claim but had shunned away returns to her life but no longer wants to hold her hand?

I N D E X:

Introduction ( Hello, brief intro, inspiration) : Pg 1

Epigraph and Prologue: Pg 1

Chapter 1: Pg 4

Author's note: Pg 6

Chapter 2: Pg 7

Chapter 3: Pg 8

Edited by Ps143 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting concept 

Update soon❤️

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful  concept 

Waiting for update

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Interesting. Please update soon. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow...superb...

I want read a story in Sai's trauma, her heartbreak, her problems etc.,

Thank you for starting the story....

But please don't leave story incomplete...give a proper ending whatever it may be...(actually i get attached to stories and when they are left incomplete I feel very very bad).....

Excited to read further.... please give update soon.

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Epigraph:

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”

- Laurell K. Hamilton

Prologue:

Virat entered Chavan Niwas tired to the bone. These 3 days had been nothing less than torture for him considering the conditions of their mission this time. All he wanted was to just take a shower and plonk himself on his bed. But amidst all of this, he hadn't forgotten to ask his friend to check for Sai's result which was to be announced today. A smile formed on his face as he recalled that Gadchiroli's fast express had indeed topped yet again! The happiness he had felt the moment he got to know was inexplicable and it had stayed the entire day with him unknowingly!

"Stop right there Virat Chavan!"

His head snapped up even as the smile disappeared from his face. He was taken aback by the sight his eyes met with. His Aayi stood infront of him, her eyes red with rage! Virat had never seen Ashwini in the way she was ever! It startled him. He looked around only to see everybody looking disturbed.

"Aayi...." he started to say but was cut right in the middle.

"Get out!"

His eyes opened wide in extreme shock. Did he hear it right? Did his Aayi just tell him to leave the house? 

"Dint you hear me? Mr. Virat Chavan, please get out of this house and never show us your face again!" Ashwini shouted, immense anger raging through her veins. 

"Aayi? What are you saying? Why are you so angry? What have I done?"

"What have you done? You are asking this? I'm ashamed of you Virat!" Bhavani Kaku said looking at Virat with disgust.

"Look Virat, I'll just give you 10 mins. Take whatever belongings you need and get out of the house. Right now! Do it or else I don't know what I would end up doing!"

"But Aayi Sai...."

"Don't even take her name! Thank God she left before your true colours were revealed! Else that child would have to carry the pain of one more heartbreak! "

"Left? Left where? She's topped the state Aayi! Her interview will be taken. She'll get admission into one of the best colleges! Where did she leave?"

Ashwini though taken aback a bit by this information as she thought Virat did not care about Sai at all, said

"All that dosen't concern you! Just leave the house right now!"

Virat opened his mouth to say something but shut it as he saw everybody look at him with anger and disgust. A gnawing pain shot up in his chest at this. What had he done such? What had he done that his own family was behaving such with him? And Sai, where did she go? What true colours were they talking about? What the hell is happening? 

Virat had a lot of questions but he knew he wouldn't get any answer from here. He walked to his room and started packing his belongings. A lone tear escaped his eyes which he wiped immediately. He would surely find out everything. But right now, he wasn't in a proper frame to think. The exhaustion of the mission was getting at him.

"I'll surely find out the reason behind this Aayi. But first, I need to find Sai." Virat whispered and casting a last look at his room, left it. He walked towards Sai's room and found it completely empty.

He sighed and was about to leave when his eyes fell on something on the cabinet. He picked it up and carefully put it in his pocket. He silently walked down only to see the family standing in the same position. Casting a last look at everybody and taking blessings from his Aayi, he left the house.

Love,

PSR

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god this is going to be interesting 😉

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Ohh my.... Why are everyone angry at virat??

Super interesting....

Continue soon!!!!

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Woah!!! Prologue has left me curious🤔

Excited for this SS.

Update the first chapter soon🤗🤗

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god!!

What is going to happen next??

Interesting start.

Update soon❣️

But was it a pregnancy test that Virat picked up and put in his pocket?? 
really want to know