True that... At times I wonder what kind of a rock I am actually living under, completely unaware of a lot of things...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
True that... At times I wonder what kind of a rock I am actually living under, completely unaware of a lot of things...😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
True that... At times I wonder what kind of a rock I am actually living under, completely unaware of a lot of things...😆
woh actually today i download telegram to get vaccine slot info there in bnglr still its not available to 18+ ppl so daily only few pvt hospitals ( paid) slots available info r coming on telegram there r groups 😒 i came to know abt this on twitter...so i downloaded ( i have account but was not using it ,i dont like that) so i came through SAKK groups,and other serials group too but mostly ppl upload episods
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
True that... At times I wonder what kind of a rock I am actually living under, completely unaware of a lot of things...😆
woh actually today i download telegram to get vaccine slot info there in bnglr still its not available to 18+ ppl so daily only few pvt hospitals ( paid) slots available info r coming on telegram there r groups 😒 i came to know abt this on twitter...so i downloaded ( i have account but was not using it ,i dont like that) so i came through SAKK groups,and other serials group too but mostly ppl upload episodes
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
woh actually today i download telegram to get vaccine slot info there in bnglr still its not available to 18+ ppl so daily only few pvt hospitals ( paid) slots available info r coming on telegram there r groups 😒 i came to know abt this on twitter...so i downloaded ( i have account but was not using it ,i dont like that) so i came through SAKK groups,and other serials group too but mostly ppl upload episods
Oh okay, so the vaccination is still not unavailable for 18+ people there??
Anyways, I don't use twitter so as it is I wouldn't have had any idea about it...
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Oh okay, so the vaccination is still not unavailable for 18+ people there??
Anyways, I don't use twitter so as it is I wouldn't have had any idea about it...
yup only apollo nd manipal ( pvt hospital 850rs,1350rs respectively) open very few slots in a day for 18+ but 45+ slots are available everywhere, so within 10-15 seconds slot become full 😅...its good for citizen also as vaccine centers r not crowded due to slots system ...hope we will get shots in near future ...where do u live?
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
yup only apollo nd manipal ( pvt hospital 850rs,1350rs respectively) open very few slots in a day for 18+ but 45+ slots are available everywhere, so within 10-15 seconds slot become full 😅...its good for citizen also as vaccine centers r not crowded due to slots system ...hope we will get shots in near future ...where do u live?
I agree, this slot system is actually really good. This way the centers also won't be crowded.
I live in Lucknow, UP.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Oh okay, so the vaccination is still not unavailable for 18+ people there??
Anyways, I don't use twitter so as it is I wouldn't have had any idea about it...
yup not yet