Poll
The slap you enjoyed the most? 🤪🤭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
So alternate days?
Yeah, just so that people get time to vote.
Or we may not generate votes on them and will have to keep 4 poll threads running.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Which one I should go for today ? Too confused 😕
All purple has choices
Wedding favourite scene, I think we will do sat as wedding is not finished yet... What say?
I choose raghav's obsession 😆
Nicknames ~ 5 May
Shaadi ~ 7 May
Obsession ~ 9 May
Side Character ~ 11 May
This is a good idea too! 👍🏼
He's the one who showed care for Raghav in Episode 2 when he was all bloody, then laughed during phone call, then the protest and now recently he brought him the fixed TT racket and we saw the boy smile for a while.
Yes, I remember all these, just protest wala I forgot. I remember he and the lady (forgot her name 😳) both were involved, but forgot who started it.
Mujhe bhi Reddy bohot pyaara lagta hai 😳
Yeah, just so that people get time to vote.
Or we may not generate votes on them and will have to keep 4 poll threads running.
We can skip the idea of the four polls if it's too much. 🤔
That's after wedding
You all have a surprise in the next poll... So don't skip the write up. 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
You all have a surprise in the next poll... So don't skip the write up. 🤣
Ok 🥳...waitinggg😎🤣
Lmao 🤣 Every time I think of their dance as a reaction to their wedding, I crack up hard 🤣🤣 Itni khushi to inko door door tak nahi milne wali abhi 🤣
Apan toh khush hai ki they put in such sweet video messages! 😆❤️