This is beautiful
I’m binge watching ShaKhi VMs today😆 This one goes on my saved for later so that I can go back and watch it again and again 🙈💓
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This is beautiful
I’m binge watching ShaKhi VMs today😆 This one goes on my saved for later so that I can go back and watch it again and again 🙈💓
Mai har VM ke saath jyada miss kar rahi Shakhi ko onscreen..
very nicely written. So true.
Saath me dekhte hi smile aa jati hai hmare face pe 🤗
Originally posted by: deepshiii
This is beautiful
I’m binge watching ShaKhi VMs today😆 This one goes on my saved for later so that I can go back and watch it again and again 🙈💓
Same!
And I still have to go back and watch your 😅😅😅
Main yeh soch rahi hun when the whole college gets to know they are dating phir kya hoga?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156861195
Posted my drabble and tagging my babies
Hello dropping in to say hello to you all ❤️
I’m really busy rn 😓
Will be back afterwards to check tags And posts here
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Main yeh soch rahi hun when the whole college gets to know they are dating phir kya hoga?
Phir mja aa jayega🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hello dropping in to say hello to you all ❤️
I’m really busy rn 😓
Will be back afterwards to check tags And posts here
Hey Sakshi
Good to see you around🤗
And yes run run🤣
Wow! Akshu this is so cute. The BM is also really good.
Thanks for tagging would have missed this one otherwise.❤️