How did I miss this thread... Hilarious memes Fary ji 😆. Andaz apna apna is too good.. I literally read it in Ak's and Malini's voice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
How did I miss this thread... Hilarious memes Fary ji 😆. Andaz apna apna is too good.. I literally read it in Ak's and Malini's voice
How did I miss this thread... Hilarious memes Fary ji 😆. Andaz apna apna is too good.. I literally read it in Ak's and Malini's voice
[/QUOTE
Hahahha same AAA is my all time favorite so I legit have it memorized and I hear everything in their voices too

Hahah, niceeee! 🤣You're on a roll! 👏
Her reply to the audience is, "Main NAHI jaoongi, show khatam hone tak sabka khoon chusne ke baad main jaoongi."😆
Perfect!Audience:Aaiye hum apko darwaze tak chod dete hai apki nazuk kalayi k liye itna to kar hi sakte hai😆
Awesome meme perfect for our Maha mahila🤣. Jaana toh hai nahi bas audience ko apne drame se pakana hai😆.
This is awesome and jo in tune with our feelings.... For some time or for now ek episode ke liye bhi, please please please give us a break
Originally posted by: Krantikari
Hahah, niceeee! 🤣You're on a roll! 👏
Her reply to the audience is, "Main NAHI jaoongi, show khatam hone tak sabka khoon chusne ke baad main jaoongi."😆
Hahaha I couldn't find the cap of Raju not leaving after hahahh I tried looking But thanks
Awesome gif Fary ! Made my day I tell you, so apt for the situaiton. 😆
Atleast we got a few laughs before today's bhaari thappad wala episode.