Poll
The slap you enjoyed the most? 🤪🤭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm here Princy 🤗
Where are you?
Missed you. 🥺
Main bhi missed u from 2 days 😭...🤗
Shaadi hgyi mubarak ho 🤗🥳😆
Hi crack 🤗
Congrats for getting 100 votes 😆
You should get batch for such engaging polls 😎😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi crack 🤗
Congrats for getting 100 votes 😆
You should get batch for such engaging polls 😎😆
Ooh, that's so true. I deserve a badge of poll queen. 🤣
BTW what's your name? I never got to know.
Awe 🤗
I was busy, was not really in a mood to chat! 🤔
Congratulations 🥳🥳
We have party in the night in poll threads... Do come. 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Awe 🤗
I was busy, was not really in a mood to chat! 🤔
Congratulations 🥳🥳
We have party in the night in poll threads... Do come. 🤣
Oh🤔..
Yo congoz to u too🤗🥳...
Pahunch jaungi 🤣...aaj tho double celebration hogi bhagwaaannn...😆
Please dont ship it, makes me remember how we never got that one scene I wanted to actually watch 🥺
Even I wanted to watch that scene 😭 He looked so good on that bike 😭
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yeah... Sanki group need to know no body want them here or in Raghvi's life. 😆
Yup! 😈
🤗