don't think that it is KAM3 BTS, may be some other show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
don't think that it is KAM3 BTS, may be some other show
its kam3 bts saying on youtube🤪Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
don't think that it is KAM3 BTS, may be some other show
Aaj teaser nahi diya🤔
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
From the OST I could never figure when did and where did he learn about T's death, but I assume it would be something dramatic, could be Bhawalpur only, because in Multan when he lands, he is completely shattered, and somehow later he wears Mahi's bead as the amulet, so there is some series of events going to happen.
It is not easily decipherable .. But there is a scene where they are meeting (where I cant figure out) and he is seen visibly broken/remorseful seeing her in that widow attire where she is holding the taweez ..
Text
Koi bhaiyya translate karke dedo .. yeah phir yahin bata de kya likha hai !!
i guess he doesnt know writing english🤣
and i am too lazy to read all of that😆
Here is english translation of Hashim Nadeem's note:
'Indeed lovers do not curse, but when did curse even needed to be expressed by words. Farhad's love is raw and it was his ego that cursed Mahi and not his love. Who knows may be he is also a victim of someone like Nahid/Sajal's curse as they had been heart broken too. Just how Mahi's 4-days of flirtation was wrong, Farhad cursing her was unjust too, making her feel guilty. Farhad's journey has started, he still has not reached that stage of being in love where one prays for the beloved even after being heart broken, it is his journey to claim that stage of worship in love. The journey has started and his story of Khuda Aur Mohabbat is different, because all stories of love is not the same'
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
It is not easily decipherable .. But there is a scene where they are meeting (where I cant figure out) and he is seen visibly broken/remorseful seeing her in that widow attire where she is holding the taweez ..
Text
I think they might meet even before that, but he sees her in that attire even before that, I am sure of it, it was the homeless torn kurta run after seeing her in the mazaar, may be the first time after the entire baddua and T's death fiasco.
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
I think they might meet even before that, but he sees her in that attire even before that, I am sure of it, it was the homeless torn kurta run after seeing her in the mazaar, may be the first time after the entire baddua and T's death fiasco.
I feel that will be the first time they both notice or come across each other .. but I dont think he will know about Timoor's death then