Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat OS : Sai's fight for her and her Aayi's haq - Update Page 30

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi GHUMians,

Today's episode pissed me so much that I really don't have the mood to write my daily post. So thought about writing an OS on the hospital scene. The way I would have loved the things to be shown. Actually not really. I always visualize something but end up writing something else. 😆

Sai rushed to the City Hospital as soon as she was informed by the DIG where Virat was admitted. The officers who were waiting for Virat's family informed her that he got shot in the chest. She thanked them and let them go while she sat down in the waiting area. She couldn't stop her tears streaming down her face. She was so angry at herself for not taking his call before his mission that she was certain God was punishing her. Suddenly everything around her started spinning. She managed to get up and walk to the water dispenser for a glass of water. Meanwhile the entire Chavan family came to the hospital and stopped a nurse on her way.

« Excuse me, IPS Virat Chavan is admitted here. Where is he and how is he doing ? », Pakhi asked worried.
« Sorry only family members are allowed here. Are you his family ? », the nurse replied.
« I am his best friend, please tell me. », Pakhi requested.
« Only family ma'am. », the nurse repeated.
« What family ? Can't you see the entire family is here ? », Pakhi got angry.
« Patralekha let me talk. », Ashwini intervened pushing Pakhi aside then looked at the nurse, « I am his mother please tell me how is my son ? »
« What kind of behavior is this Ashwini Mami ? », she shouted turning Ashwini by the shoulders to face her.

Sai observed Pakhi's misbehavior with Ashwini and walked towards them. She turned her around the same way she did with her Aayi and gave her a tight slap. The entire family was shocked as well as the nurse. Pakhi's jaw was hurting so much that tears rolled down her cheek and the humiliation frustrated her.

« How dare you touch my Aayi like this ? Who the hell are you to behave like this with her ? Where have your maturity and your tameez gone now ? », Sai asked angrily then gently held Ashwini by the shoulders, « She is Virat Sir's Aayi. She has definitely more rights on her son than anyone present here and you as a friend have the least so stop your attention seeking behavior. »
« And who the hell are you ? », Pakhi asked furious.
« Virat Sir's legal wife. », Sai scoffed at her.
« A wife who was thrown out of the house. », Pakhi mocked.
« A wife who is still a wife not nobody like you. », Sai replied.

The nurse shook her and was about to leave but Sai stopped her with apologies. Pakhi sprinted towards them to get all the attention back on her.

« Please tell me how is Virat ? », Pakhi requested.

Sai held her hand and pulled her near the waiting area and made her sit, « When will you understand that the doctors are not willing to share the informations with anyone other than the family members ? »
« I am his family. », Pakhi said getting up.
« Now decide yourself. Are you his friend or his bhabhi ? », Sai asked.
« I am not answerable to you. », Pakhi said angrily.
« You are answerable to the hospital. », Sai stated the fact.

Kaku and Ninad glared at Sai and then requested the nurse to talk to them as they were his father and aunt. She informed them that he was still in the operating theatre and the doctors were trying to extract the bullet from his chest.

« Badi Mami why is this lady here when she was the one who refused to be a part of Virat's life. », Pakhi asked.
« Chup Patrelekha. When will you stop spewing venom against Sai ? », Ashwini asked.
« Aap toh chup hi rahiye. », Pakhi ordered Ashwini in a degrading way.
« You don't understand or you want another slap ? Don't talk to Aayi like this and if there is someone who should shut her mouth then it's you Pakhi didi. I understand your concern but don't forget Aayi is his mother. Would you like it if tomorrow you have a child and someone else takes all your rights as a mother ? Would you like it if Mohit, Virat Sir, Karishma or me decide to keep you aside like if you were a showpiece ? No, right ? So please relax and behave yourself. », Sai lashed out at her.

Pakhi was taken aback.

« I won't let you do my beizzati. », she pointed finger at Sai. « Ninad Mama, what are we waiting for ? Why not call the security guards and throw her out. »
« You are impossible Vahini. You have no shame left in you. », Mohit rolled his eyes.

Pakhi ingorned his remark and was about to leave to get the security.

« Pakhi didi don't force me to throw you out of this hospital. It's going to be your loss. The hospital staff will definitely favor me over you. », Sai taunted her.

The doctor came and informed them that Virat was out of danger and he was doing well. It will take him a few hours to wake up till then only three members can stay.

« I am staying. », Pakhi volunteered.
« No. Virat's parents and his wife are here. There is no need for you. », Aayi said.
« Did I stop you from staying ? Then why are you stopping me ? », Pakhi argued.
« Aayi please go home and pray for Virat Sir. Baba, Mohit and I are here don't worry. », Sai tried to make Ashwini understand ignoring Pakhi.
« If you want to stay then stay but I am not leaving and no one can stop me as I am Virat's family too. », Pakhi said.
« Enough Pakhi didi my patience has its limits. Your stubbornness will one day take you down. I just have to call DIG Sir and see how you are thrown out of this hospital and blacklisted too. Should I call him ? », Sai said manacingly.
« Patralekha bas. », Kaku finally intervened to save the Chavans reputation.

Pakhi looked at Kaku in shock.

« Ninad, Mohit and... Sai will stay. », Kaku added spiteful.
« You are going to pay for this Sai. You will see tomorrow Virat himself will throw you out. », Pakhi said.
« Then I promise to leave him forever. But if he wants me to stay then I will make sure you aren't seen around the hospital. Deal ? », Sai defyed her.

Kaku gestured Pakhi to leave. With tears she had to leave followed by Kaku, Omkar and Ashwini. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

There should be a dancing lady emoji as well for us to comment...

The slap were soooo needed....  She pissed off soo much today..... How I wish virat itself does that one of these days.... Besharam and pagal hai yeh... I dnt really wanna describe her but she is a prick....

Sai should have actually thrown her out itself...

She just can't understand "no"

Loved the OS .. missed out to say in all the ranting 😂😂🙈🙈

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you for this. This is how it should have gone. This would have been better drama in the show. This is how Sai in the show would have been.

No one can stop Sai, if she backs out its only coz she decided to.

Why to make Virat chose drama again in show, when he already choose last week and informed Pakhi and family? This is like one step forward and two step back in show.

Also wife has to be default choice, when it's matter of wife, it can be her and only her.

Choice ka Saawal hi paida nahi hota.

How stupid of Ninad yesterday to even try to manhandle Mohit for informing Sai?

Even Mohit had second hand embarrassment after hearing Pakhi say let Virat choose between her vs Sai 🤦‍♀️

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow dude! That slap!... Amazing... a relief after seeing Didi's audacity today👏

Thank you for writing this

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I want to whistle out loud. This is fab,fab,and fab.

She deserves a slap,well I did in my dreams, but I want a live slap for didi.

Haan haan Sai,karvaado isko black,white,red,rainbow ,saara colour colour list karvaado,🥳

aai ko taana maara,mein tereko Viru ke jhooto ka haar pehnaau😡

Mast a mast,Patralekha bas,nikal, bada pachtaliya teri love story se hum sab log,bas Patralekha nikal.

I loved it.❤

Happy tears😭

Shivi7362 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aaye ....hayeeee!!!,😍😍😍

Dil ki moraad , kamna, iccha wish sab poori hogayi

Amazing os

Mazaa hi aa gya!!

Loved it!!!😍😍

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

There should be a dancing lady emoji as well for us to comment...

The slap were soooo needed....  She pissed off soo much today..... How I wish virat itself does that one of these days.... Besharam and pagal hai yeh... I dnt really wanna describe her but she is a prick....

Sai should have actually thrown her out itself...

She just can't understand "no"

Loved the OS .. missed out to say in all the ranting 😂😂🙈🙈

Haha you have just this  Isi se kaam chalana padta hai. 😆

I hope one day Ashwini or Sai really slaps her. Who knows this might sudharo her or at least for some day. 😆

If tomorrow SaiRat reunion doesn't happen and they drag the hospital scene then I might write a part 2 with more beizzzati of Didi. 🤣

Haha thanks a lot. 😳

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Haha you have just this  Isi se kaam chalana padta hai. 😆

I hope one day Ashwini or Sai really slaps her. Who knows this might sudharo her or at least for some day. 😆

If tomorrow SaiRat reunion doesn't happen and they drag the hospital scene then I might write a part 2 with more beizzzati of Didi. 🤣

Haha thanks a lot. 😳

Please write a part 2 regardless of wat happens on the show...

Show se zyada ummed rakhna pagalpan Hoga 🤣🤣 

They focus on nonsense more that wat is actually required 

Edited by MSgayatri - 2 years ago
Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you...this is much better than the episode. When I didn’t see your usual post I wondered whether you were 🤬.

Hopefully we’re coming to the end of P 💩 about who Virat wants around him.  I just hope Virat doesn’t do something stupid...but the fact they are holding hands suggests it’s safe..

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow...... mast a mast....

I usually Don't get too much pissed of by pakhi ( I did watch those 2-3 episodes where pakhi told Sai a gold-digger) but...today my patience broke.... I am really frustrated with the charector.... she is very obsessed with Virat and no shame no self-respect nothing..... day to day charector has become disgusting....

Reading your story made by frustration come down a bit.... thank you...

It's good that Sai showed pakhi her place... dialogues were bang on... " tell me... you are his family or friend??".... super...😆

Atleast kaku has more sense than pakhi.... when kaku understood till what extent Sai can go she let the discussion stop and told pakhi to come home..... final dialogue was superb.... 

Keep writing more and more....