Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ohh sorry
Actually in other forum Alexa is there so I got used to it.
Now I understood it's Alexia😉
You can call me Lexi so no confusion happens 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ohh sorry
Actually in other forum Alexa is there so I got used to it.
Now I understood it's Alexia😉
You can call me Lexi so no confusion happens 😅
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Waise it's Alexia😆
Alexa! Play oh no! Oh no! Oh no no no no 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hey Jigz
So now KV and Deba both AT I am handling🤗
Woww
Need your support girls 🤗
Yay 🥳
I hope now this AT becomes lively again 😆😎
Kitna pyaara lag raha sote waqt..
Ab soya hua KV bhi chalega MIA waale se.. 😭
Kitna pyaara lag raha sote waqt..
Ab soya hua KV bhi chalega MIA waale se.. 😭
MIA vale se??
Matlab sote hua bhi KV ko daal do screen pe chalega.. MIA waala matlab missing Shaurya se to better hai..