Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Such a stunning surgery that was... operation theatre mein aag laga di
I was like,can't it go on a bit more longer, itna jaldi goli nikal diya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Such a stunning surgery that was... operation theatre mein aag laga di
I was like,can't it go on a bit more longer, itna jaldi goli nikal diya
Originally posted by: SonuRani
I have one question. When Virat was ready to go on mission why he had travelling bag like he is going some other place but mission was nearby Nagpur according to telecast mission on TV and they have admitted in Nagpur hospital means it's under Nagpur premises they why that bag 😋
To prove to didi that he has his own bag for ladakh with Sai and she can keep hers for herself 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I was like,can't it go on a bit more longer, itna jaldi goli nikal diya
Doctor ke haath kuch zyaada hi tezi se chal rahe the... goli body mein hi reh jaati, aaraam se nikalte, uska effect poori body mein phelta...
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
To prove to didi that he has his own bag for ladakh with Sai and she can keep hers for herself 🤣
Suitcase promotion🤣
shri tera fav scene agaya tha nah🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Suitcase promotion🤣
Nahi suitcase clarification 🤣
Ya phir shayad wahi se GC ka plan tha, goli lage na lage,biwi ko laana tha na aakhir,warna padosi kya bolte, aur ek aat din didi se bhi chutkaara mil jaata🤣
Om shanti🤣
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
shri tera fav scene agaya tha nah🤣
Phat phat phut phut tha, par tasalli milgayi, par yeh pata nahi chal raha hai ki mein khush hu ya mujhe aur chahiye, itna bada patti kyu hai waise, it's blocking the view🤣
P.S.: Kidhar hai aajkal, itna khogayi kya election mein😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Phat phat phut phut tha, par tasalli milgayi, par yeh pata nahi chal raha hai ki mein khush hu ya mujhe aur chahiye, itna bada patti kyu hai waise, it's blocking the view🤣
I bet you want more🤣
Thanks babe foe this it was pain to watch them like this and now it will be love to see them
By the way now we all know why hand holding pic was circulated phele, 😂😂😂😂
Okay big question, kounsa hand kounsa pic🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I bet you want more🤣
Can I join in this bet by the way,I would bet on myself 🤣
Pls can we get one with less blocked view🤣