Anokhi keliye similar bola tha so I got confused.
Sorry guys, my bad 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anokhi keliye similar bola tha so I got confused.
Sorry guys, my bad 😆
Originally posted by: sunshine890
lemme tag again 🤣🤣
Siyasat ka episode number bata do 🙂
Helppppppppppppppppppppp pretty please
Episode 12
May be
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Anokhi keliye similar bola tha so I got confused.
Sorry guys, my bad 😆
Kal tej nai kaha nai dil sai nahi dimaag sai kaam lena hai 😆
Kya yaar tum log siyaasat mai lag gaye🤣
Do you guys think we will get a lot of romance in SAAKK with ShaKhi now that the drama has been amped up? 🤣
PG rated but at least romance ?
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Anokhi keliye similar bola tha so I got confused.
Sorry guys, my bad 😆
Shree mujhe bhi laga anokhi ke liye hai😆
Kahi Shaurya ka saath yeh Shagun na karde 🤣
Kya yaar tum log siyaasat mai lag gaye🤣
I think it is
we are so bhooka for a good KV scene..
Isme kya nazare 🤣
Soya hai woh literally 🤣.