Originally posted by: Ruhi.007
Could it be that getting nikhil out of jail gets messy🤔🤔.. Thats when RR puts on that old man get up and gets his head hurt😱😱. After all hone wala biwi ko vada kiya.
Possible that some gadbad happened..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ruhi.007
Could it be that getting nikhil out of jail gets messy🤔🤔.. Thats when RR puts on that old man get up and gets his head hurt😱😱. After all hone wala biwi ko vada kiya.
Possible that some gadbad happened..
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I know ! I can totally imagine RR being the heartbroken aashiq singing this song !
I was recently rewatching movie and realised how the girl was right in this case, Maddy was impersonating someone to impress and get married to Reena. As a kid that hardly mattered to us, only seeing R Madhavan sad made one wanna cry too. Would love to see it here, will suit the boy 💕
thats the reason she may faint i think😆
And then Sulu ka character assasination channel chalu post which she gets a slap from Amma and a warning from RR to NEVER venture in this territory.
Yes Yes I remember🤣...... Ok Title sochte haithat we need to guess...like in school days...one paragrap used to be in exam..read & suggest title🤣
1. Dil Deewana
2. Pallavi agrees to the deal
3. Emotional Raghav and Pallavi
hope atleast Raghav stands now for his wife😎, against D family...like during abortion drama he stood for her😆
He will stand, especially when her name is attached to his now!
Originally posted by: NZBLRR7EYL5WTT66
Yes Yes I remember🤣...... Ok Title sochte hai
1. Dil Deewana
2. Pallavi agrees to the deal
3. Emotional Raghav and Pallavi
nice ones👍🏼🤣
🤣nice ones👍🏼🤣
Swagat nahi karoge dulhan ka? 🥺
no one understands it Tanu😵
I thought she would go there sad but determined but she looks like she's become a stone.
Yoyo waali bhaashan bhool gayi ek din mein...
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
she should say the same words jannu,baby etc insult him publicly by saying ur just a dumb guy u fell in love with kadki whom u never trusted ..😈
I so want this
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4