Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

YES RAGHAV U NEED TO SPEAK IT AWHDDJDKSKS 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, there are no MU, clear cut message and closure from RR. Beautiful way to take story forward.

JalebiJane thumbnail

EPISODE 35

“Do you need me to speak the words, Pallavi?” 

His eyes were fixed on the terrazzo floor. His voice so quiet, so subdued, she barely heard him. Pallavi instinctively moved closer. Now only a wrought iron table and matching chairs separated them.

“Yes—because I don’t understand why you would go to these efforts to learn about what happened to Mandhar,” she said.

His head tilted upwards and met her eyes. “Because I want you. And I needed to assure myself that you were free of him.”

I want you!

Pallavi’s knuckles whitened as she clutched the twisted arm of the iron chair. She felt both hot and cold at once.

“How can you want me?” she shook her head in denial. “You don’t know me. All you know of me is pretence and disguise.”

“And all you know of me is threats and commands,” he retorted. “But can you honestly tell me that there is not something between us?”

She couldn’t. 

She had admitted that much to Krishna, so why should she lie to herself?

There was no future for them but she was not heartless. For a man like him to confess what he felt could not have been easy. He was a man who acquired power in every situation—to make himself vulnerable to her meant he had to give away power. He deserved as honest a reply as she could give.

Blushing—and hoping the moonlight would not give her away—she said, “I won’t deny it. I’m drawn to you. Physically. And it has—I mean you have—helped me realize that I am lonely. But I feel nothing beyond that.”  

He gave a hollow chuckle which held a note of mockery. “You will have me in your bed but not in your life. Is that what you are saying, Pallavi? Fine. I’ll take that. For now.”

Pallavi’s eyes widened, and she stared at him. “No!” she quickly said, her voice flustered, “I didn’t mean that. I wasn’t suggesting that we—you know!”

He was now smiling. He was enjoying himself. “You just said you wanted me—”

“Yes, but you trapped me. You are an attractive man. You know that very well. And if I were that sort of woman, I might—”

“—Might what?”

“Have you in that way.” 

Oh, Bappaji! 

What was this man doing to her? She was now beginning to sound like Krishna with her euphemisms for sex: you-know and that-thing. 

Gathering her scattered mind, she straightened her spine, with chin up and in the most brittle tone she could conjure, “Let me be clear, Mr Rao, you are not in the category of men I would choose to be with.”

“I see,” he nodded, as though he understood her qualms perfectly. “I’m a gangster. I operate under the law. I’m hated. I’m feared. What you want is a good boy from a good family who runs a good little shop. But—wait! You’ve had that. And how did that work out?”

Now anger flared in her and she stepped away from the chair and towards him with clenched fists. “That’s not fair. Mandhar set out to betray. He deliberately presented himself as something other than what he was.”

Raghav caught her fist and used it to draw her closer. Holding it to his heart, he said, his voice almost tender. “Pallavi, with me, you get what you see. I’ll always speak the truth. I may try to get what I desire from you, but it will be done openly. I will never manipulate you with empty words. Don’t dismiss me before you try me.”

And with that he let her arm drop to her side—but he did not release her hand.

Pallavi realized she had been holding her breath throughout his speech. She tried to wrench her hand away, but he wouldn’t allow it. He slipped his other arm around her waist, his hand splayed across her naked back, and he murmured, “You asked me earlier whether I had ever experienced a proper kiss. Tell me, is this a proper kiss?”

He brought her fully against his frame—and before she could understand his intentions, his lips were on hers, slanting over her mouth, moving hungrily, coaxing her mouth open. His tongue momentarily teased her lips, lightly—then plunged within to devour her. Without being aware of it, she melted into the kiss, and met his tongue—first hesitatingly—then fully—and he responded by sliding his hand down over her buttocks, pressing her hips to his—

She gasped at the intimate contact and broke away—!

He released her immediately, with a soft chuckle. “This is inevitable, Pallavi. Let’s not fight it.”

Pressing her shaky hand to her heart, she wanted to deny it, but she couldn’t form the words. 

“Where is that handkerchief?” he asked.

It was bunched in her hand. She offered it to him. He took it, and wiped her lips. And then his own mouth. “Less lipstick from now on. You don’t need it. And I certainly don’t.”

He showed her the door. “Farhad will drive you home. I know I should—but I don’t trust you after that kiss.”

*As future episodes will include graphic sexual scenes, I'll post the remainder of this tale on my website.*

Edited by JalebiJane - 2 years ago
Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Which website dear? Coz i dont want a incomplete story so plz tell me
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no please continue here, I want to know more. I am loving this story. You can really feel the sexual tension between them, Pallavi is in denial but she won’t be able to stop herself. Please continue here, I want to read more. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Which website dear? Coz i dont want a incomplete story so plz tell me

See my signature or DM me for details.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Oh no please continue here, I want to know more. I am loving this story. You can really feel the sexual tension between them, Pallavi is in denial but she won’t be able to stop herself. Please continue here, I want to read more. 

I prefer to post mature content on my website, Sister.

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i found but its very hard to open chapters from 1 again and again no direct search results found for recent episodes. Plz do something. U write really well wanna read more
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I prefer to post mature content on my website, Sister.

Ok that’s fine but would you be able to let us know on here when it has been updated so we know when to visit your site to read the next chapter please?

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Yes i found but its very hard to open chapters from 1 again and again no direct search results found for recent episodes. Plz do something. U write really well wanna read more

Sister, if you wish to be notified when I upload an episode, please email be and I'll add you to the list. 

Alternatively, note that the URL of each episode follows a pattern:

Example: 

Episode 35 ends with . . .  /pallavi035/

Episode 34 ends with  . . . /pallavi034/

Failing that, bookmark the last episode you have read and use the arrows at the bottom to navigate.

You know how to reach me if you need help.