Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostDelirious thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes true lol. I just want it to be any other twist besides the apparent one that Mayank ends up kidnapping her, etc. These kinds of story plots can be so triggering. 

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

But Shagun won't need to be mentally prepared for such character twist.. 🤔

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe it's when Ahaan's mom comes back. 😆

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think, she wll be abused(physically or sexually) by Mayank. And Saral aunty will probably refuse to take her as DIL.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I think, she wll be abused(physically or sexually) by Mayank. And Saral aunty will probably refuse to take her as DIL.

Yesh and here I guess Ahaan needs to change his thinking that Sonu has to live with Sarla. Raj will be ready to marry Sonu without his mom's approval and live independently..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Heard whoever is acting as mayank he needs to quit the show due to some family reason..so my prediction is this chichora cheap will kidnap sonu the sanskar wali and either sexual abuse her or rape her or try to kill her ..hope this won't happen as I hate this kind of track 👎🏼..but if its goes that way then raj,and ishki will save her and that moran either will get arrested for chakki pisna in the jail  or die..as he needs to step out from the show..sarla will almost faint and sing  yieh kiya hua  kaise hua and will shut her filthy mouth

Sonu will be traumatic mode for few months 😅

Edited by kinu17 - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinu17

Heard whoever is acting as mayank he needs to quit the show due to some family reason..so my prediction is this chichora cheap will kidnap sonu the sanskar wali and either sexual abuse her or rape her or try to kill her ..hope this won't happen as I hate this kind of track 👎🏼..but if its goes that way then raj,and ishki will save her and that moran either will get arrested for chakki pisna in the jail  or die..as he needs to step out from the show..sarla will almost faint and sing  yieh kiya hua  kaise hua and will shut her filthy mouth

Sonu will be traumatic mode for few months 😅

Bold:  He is going to be replaced so Mayank character will be around.  That means his reality not going to be revealed especially to Ahaan???

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Bold:  He is going to be replaced so Mayank character will be around.  That means his reality not going to be revealed especially to Ahaan???

hello shobhi ..how r u doing in this crucial situation of covid..hope everything is ok with u ..

Yes u r rite mayank will be there but his creepy behavior will definitely come out to ahaan or cvs as usual will stretch this pathetic character for long time  as they love to show  negativity for months ..

Ms.SK thumbnail

hello shobhi ..how r u doing in this crucial situation of covid..hope everything is ok with u ..

Yes u r rite mayank will be there but his creepy behavior will definitely come out to ahaan or cvs as usual will stretch this pathetic character for long time  as they love to show  negativity for months ..

Hi Kinu. I’m fine. I’ve had my both doses of vaccine. Lockdown has eased a bit about 3 weeks ago.  On 17 May, further ease in lockdown.  No abroad travel.

What about you? What’s the situation at your end?  I think you and me only still in IF from YMGGK forum.

I don’t know how long I’ll keep watching this show as most of the time, I get fed up after few episodes 

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Hi Kinu. I’m fine. I’ve had my both doses of vaccine. Lockdown has eased a bit about 3 weeks ago.  On 17 May, further ease in lockdown.  No abroad travel.

What about you? What’s the situation at your end?  I think you and me only still in IF from YMGGK forum.

I don’t know how long I’ll keep watching this show as most of the time, I get fed up after few episodes 

🤗🤗 Good to know that u r ok ..we r good ..vaccinated fully Pfizer 😄 ..over here slowly opening and opened ..but we r following cdc rules..keep 6 ft distance, masks and sanitize our hands..but still this virus with us and will be ☹🥴for how long who knows..

Yes we r in  India forums  since ymggk..

Still i am tolerating this what the fudge story but  till  when dont know..so far ok ..

Edited by kinu17 - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

🤗🤗 Good to know that u r ok ..we r good ..vaccinated fully Pfizer 😄 ..over here slowly opening and opened ..but we r following cdc rules..keep 6 ft distance, masks and sanitize our hands..but still this virus with us and will be ☹🥴for how long who knows..

Yes we mer in  India forums  since ymggk..

Still i am tolerating this what the fudge story but  till  when dont know..so far ok ..

Here also 2 metre distance, masks and sanitizers.  You can meet 6 people outside or in garden keeping distance but not in the house.  Here few cases of Indian vibrants. Can’t understand some people’s mentality that here we are sitting at home and will sit at home in India.  We couldn’t understand why our government did not put India in red list few months back. Acted too late. Went in red list middle of April 21. 

ITV shows start good, then drag or down hill. Track direction change. Look at KUDCA. After 4 years leap, show nowhere near to how it started