Lo, khaana





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lo, khaana





You're welcome Soni 🤗
I miss you all too 🥺❤️
I will try to be much more active this month
lazy bhi bahut hu na😆
I was meant to watch IPL with you guys today, but wo bhi cancelled
Ooo I forgot congratulations shibani for your victory👏👏. Aap kya khana pasand karengi
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Ooo I forgot congratulations shibani for your victory👏👏. Aap kya khana pasand karengi
Thanks❤️ mere liye burger⭐️
You're welcome Soni 🤗
I miss you all too 🥺❤️
I will try to be much more active this month
lazy bhi bahut hu na😆
I was meant to watch IPL with you guys today, but wo bhi cancelled
🤣🤣 u are not allowed to be lazy, u will have to watch ipl tomorrow n chat n spam with us okay😈
Wow..i loved the food u posted⭐️presentation is beautiful so foos must be delicious too
I will hire u as caterer in next parties i will organize😎

Ye kab hua 😲
I had no idea 🥺
Congo shongo to you too Rashi 🤗❤️
Itne saare talented ghar waale

Oho wow thanks Shibani, i am eating that yum pancakes and that fruity drink
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Wow..i loved the food u posted⭐️presentation is beautiful so foos must be delicious too
I will hire u as caterer in next parties i will organize😎
I want to tell you how food photography is done, but its not healthy🤣
presentation ka kya hi kahu, photography mein interest jo thehra😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho wow thanks Shibani, i am eating that yum pancakes and that fruity drink
Yogi baba ko bhi dena😎