





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

EDT #18
Will we see Shaurya in tmws epi??
Yes one of the crew members said he is not well and off for a week
Thank you 🤗 for a new home
It’s almost episode time!
I shall go into hiding again.
Today the missing persons goes out for Professor Shaurya Sabherwal!! We’ll hopefully get some good family drama. I can’t wait to see Aastha and Devi face off.
Can’t wait to see/hear everyone’s thoughts!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
It’s almost episode time!
I shall go into hiding again.
Today the missing persons goes out for Professor Shaurya Sabherwal!! We’ll hopefully get some good family drama. I can’t wait to see Aastha and Devi face off.
Can’t wait to see/hear everyone’s thoughts!
You go hiding
Professor goes hiding 😲