Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Gayatri i agree with you completely. But here we were talking about SAAKK
Oops 😬
I thought it’s this one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Gayatri i agree with you completely. But here we were talking about SAAKK
Oops 😬
I thought it’s this one
Hamare show ko to kahan se kahan le gaye hai yr😒
Better... 🤗
Scheming when to sleep 😆
Sach mein... pata nahi kahan se kahan pahuncha diya hai show ko. Literally arsh se farsh par pahuncha diya hai...
Originally posted by: 999loveyourself
Better... 🤗
That's really good to know. 🤗
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Sach mein... pata nahi kahan se kahan pahuncha diya hai show ko. Literally arsh se farsh par pahuncha diya hai...
Absolutely correct
Now don't want to read WU also🤔
True. Its been one week since I read the detailed WU. Kabhi kabhi bas EDT par check kar lete hain but ab interest nahi hai...
Yaa
I used to refresh YouTube 100 times till they upload complete episode every day
And from 6:30 onwards used to see all the promo parts and BTS etc
Half my battery used to go in refreshing only
Now, not even watching promos or reading WUs
Whatever info I am getting, its by reading from here