Franky I don't want zid level (soft po*n) scenes bas jaise itv mai milte hai utne hi mil jaye😆
Itv ko understimate mat karo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Franky I don't want zid level (soft po*n) scenes bas jaise itv mai milte hai utne hi mil jaye😆
Itv ko understimate mat karo
Yaar yeh log pagal hai kya vahi maine bola they are possessive about Deba only want see her with KV🤢
Der lagi aane main tumko
Shukar hai phirbhi aaye toh
Yaar yeh log pagal hai kya vahi maine bola they are possessive about Deba only want see her with KV🤢
Ikr,,
They are getting over possessive
Mujhe lagta hai dono eid ka chand ek sath nazar aayega KV deba ke scenes 13th se pehle nahi milege😆
I know this,
I have a list of food items which I am missing,like pizza,than I watched video of gol gappe so that now kaju katli also added.😒
But this pandemic,I am drinking kadha subah,eating orange afternoon,haldi vala dhood night.😭😭
Kya se kya ho gayi zindagi dekhte dekhte.😭
Seriously yaar zindagi azeeb ho gaye hai 🤢
Hiee,how your mother is doing now??
Pagal bhare hue hain lagta hain twitter pe😆
Seriously yaar zindagi azeeb ho gaye hai 🤢
Pls god return us to old normal already fed up with new normal.🥺