Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
wahaaa 2 months...
My college itself is in inky pinky ponky mode to keep. I have semester exams and semester lab so nearly a month 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
wahaaa 2 months...
My college itself is in inky pinky ponky mode to keep. I have semester exams and semester lab so nearly a month 😆
hmmm samjha...Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
My college itself is in inky pinky ponky mode to keep. I have semester exams and semester lab so nearly a month 😆
Aj maza aya humare saath khel k???
Haan I enjoyed very well. Woh katna wala bath khatron ki khiladi. 🤣
Thank you had a very great time with you guys 🤗😳
We to VR-
Jaha teri ye nazar hai, Vanshu
Hume khabar hai 😎☺️
🤣🤣