Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You welcome...
Hum sab roz ek game khelte hai...
Uske baad ussi game ko le k of mein bak bak karte hai...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
You welcome...
Hum sab roz ek game khelte hai...
Uske baad ussi game ko le k of mein bak bak karte hai...
Ohh
I don't know whether I will join you daily as I am my college cat exams tomorrow and semester exam upcoming weeks 😔
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Ohh
I don't know whether I will join you daily as I am my college cat exams tomorrow and semester exam upcoming weeks 😔
Then exam k baad join karna...
Abhi padhai karo...
Best of luck...
Thank you
Will join when I get free time
Moreover my semester last till June last week 😆
wahaaa 2 months...Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Thank you
Will join when I get free time
Moreover my semester last till June last week 😆