Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Even I heard same that after election results may be they would impose lockdown
Ohh when are the results??
Any tentative dates??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Even I heard same that after election results may be they would impose lockdown
Ohh when are the results??
Any tentative dates??
Good morning everyone... 🤗
How are you all doing?
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
i thought ppl stop watching serial so not coming to forum of ANNS
I too thought the same that people stopped watching and hence are not around...
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
I too thought the same that people stopped watching and hence are not around...
After darsh becomes negative I just don't want to see the show at all
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
After darsh becomes negative I just don't want to see the show at all
Same here... I myself don't want to watch.
Forum par bhi sirf isliye aate hain as I have so many friends around here and I enjoy chatting. Baaki show mein to interest khatam hi ho gaya hai...
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
After darsh becomes negative I just don't want to see the show at all
I stopped before 2 weeks itself but followed WU for one more week. Now stopped that also
Just coming to forum sometimes for chitchatting
I stopped before 2 weeks itself but followed WU for one more week. Now stopped that also
Just coming to forum sometimes for chitchatting
Same here... I myself stopped watching from around 2 weeks and now, I'm not even reading the WU. Bas kabhi kabhi EDT par check kar lete hain.
Baaki forum par bas chat karne ke liye hi aate hain...
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Same here... I myself stopped watching from around 2 weeks and now, I'm not even reading the WU. Bas kabhi kabhi EDT par check kar lete hain.
Baaki forum par bas chat karne ke liye hi aate hain...
One of the most awaited serial , couldn’t even maintain the interest for at least 3 months
One of the most awaited serial , couldn’t even maintain the interest for at least 3 months
Agree completely.
I was so excited for the show, was waiting for it so desperately but couldn't even maintain interest for even the initial few months...
Forum become fav but i dont like serial track currently