Hey Mini
How are you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Mini
How are you ?
I’m well just having nervs pain near my hip.
Originally posted by: IRTG2OEMOMTV3ZJW
I’m well just having nervs pain near my hip.
Ohh are you taking medicine ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Itna sannata kyun hai ?🤔
Busy in packing yaar
So not logging in much here
Originally posted by: Y7TCAITFLBQAJWBD
I’m well just having nervs pain near my hip.
Ohh take care dear
Are u taking any medication for it??
Tickets confirm ho gaye ?
Haa par phir se uncertainty
Till we board the flight, we can’t say anything for sure
Some are saying india also may impose lockdown
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Itna sannata kyun hai ?🤔
i thought ppl stop watching serial so not coming to forum of ANNS
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
i thought ppl stop watching serial so not coming to forum of ANNS
Yeah I guess so
Haa par phir se uncertainty
Till we board the flight, we can’t say anything for sure
Some are saying india also may impose lockdown
Even I heard same that after election results may be they would impose lockdown