Agree, sarees ka color and blouses are amazing.
These sarees suit her better than the net ones she used to wear earlier.
Yeah, when will they give sarees like thos to Sai 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Agree, sarees ka color and blouses are amazing.
These sarees suit her better than the net ones she used to wear earlier.
Yeah, when will they give sarees like thos to Sai 😒
Saara budget didi ke sarees pe the end hojaata hai, yaha tak pohonchta hi nahi hai🤣
I'll be a little honest but, I actually didn't like Pakhi's saree...😛I'm not reallya big fan of two different sort of prints being put together... like the blouse is quite heavily designed and the saree itself has a sort of gradient pattern with a golden like border... so for me as a complete outfit this look didn't quite work... Just my personal opinion
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll be a little honest but, I actually didn't like Pakhi's saree...😛I'm not reallya big fan of two different sort of prints being put together... like the blouse is quite heavily designed and the saree itself has a sort of gradient pattern with a golden like border... so for me as a complete outfit this look didn't quite work... Just my personal opinion
I find her sarees ok not that good
Where is Shivani Bua ..has she stopped shooting??
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Where is Shivani Bua ..has she stopped shooting??
Yup she came back to Mumbai.
Why would they not include her for the upcoming track??
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Why would they not include her for the upcoming track??
She had no role in the upcoming track. Even in original too.