Phurrr waali
Water fountain..I remember I had drank water once during JC and simultaneously my friend cracked a joke and I coughed out water 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Phurrr waali
Water fountain..I remember I had drank water once during JC and simultaneously my friend cracked a joke and I coughed out water 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
DMing SKR/Zee with long pyaar bhara paragraph going slightly overboard😈😆
Like "omg omg you...😍😍😍
You are just....you" types🤪
overboard is a very safe word...the natkhat in me wil.....chalo chhodo😆
Good luck Ridzy and Ritu for T&D game
Ridzy how has it been so far interacting with bhagya mods 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Good luck Ridzy and Ritu for T&D game
Ridzy how has it been so far interacting with bhagya mods 😆
Haven't interacted yet . But when I was around moderating few years back I had spoken to AppyKoli [what even]who is now Kolie 😆
Regarding the other one...I interacted with her for IPL game points🤣
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
overboard is a very safe word...the natkhat in me wil.....chalo chhodo😆
You so well know what I meant😈
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Haven't interacted yet . But when I was around moderating few years back I had spoken to AppyKoli [what even]who is now Kolie 😆
Regarding the other one...I interacted with her for IPL game points🤣
Oh ok
Are you still leading the IPL game points?
IKR🤣
Yess that's why I used that term. U used a sweet word for me😆
Ha ...but the gap has reduced to I guess to 7 points 😆
If only you guys could get a dare to annoy report button
Close competition then 😆