I had Faf for most sixes, did he hit any sixes?😵
4 6s
Ali is leading with 5 6s though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I had Faf for most sixes, did he hit any sixes?😵
4 6s
Ali is leading with 5 6s though
no wayyyy😲🤣Out ho gaya 2 run bama kar
Anda mil gaya 1/3 way through the match 🤩💪
suddenly fielding became tight
I had Faf for most sixes, did he hit any sixes?😵
Moeen got more
Ab toh ande ki aadat hain🧐 🍳 🥚 💪
Did you legit think I was being observant about people's signature box write up?Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I thought it was pretty obvious especially for those present in the truth or dare thread😆
Nah...I was like must be the dare but then I just saw two to three people putting it
Is Jadeja going to do a Jadeja again?
Cheers...
Hopefully no one hits more than five sixes, and Mo gives me four points at least 😃
I thought Raina would have something special up his sleeve for a milestone game, but no 😔
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33