Nopes... we gotta keep it😆
Thanks for telling me. I wrote it again. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nopes... we gotta keep it😆
Thanks for telling me. I wrote it again. 😆
Siggie ka to bolo hi mat😭😂
The moment I put it on..I was like "please be quick on announcing next round" I wanna erase it ASAP🙈🙊🙉
OMG ME TOO PLEASE😭😭🤣🤣
I’m just waiting for this round to be over asap lmao
Same... the min this round ends I am going to clear my siggy😆
Maine socha pick up line likh kar ijaat toh jaane wali hi hai toh puri hi jaaye🤣
Hi Opsora🤗
Will make a post with all suggestion tonight and ask all members to vote👍🏼
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Siggie ka to bolo hi mat😭😂
The moment I put it on..I was like "please be quick on announcing next round" I wanna erase it ASAP🙈🙊🙉
Same🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Siggie ka to bolo hi mat😭😂
The moment I put it on..I was like "please be quick on announcing next round" I wanna erase it ASAP🙈🙊🙉
Sabka yahi haal hai🤣Most of us hv done siggy dare😆
I thought about making a post yesterday night but then I realised ki deadline 1st May 9.00 AM hai🤣 toh I went ahead with a siggy!
Maine socha pick up line likh kar ijaat toh jaane wali hi hai toh puri hi jaaye🤣
Thats the spirit😭😭😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Sabka yahi haal hai🤣Most of us hv done siggy dare😆
Random Forum pe jaake randomly dumb question puchke chomu banne se to accha hai😔🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k