Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Between the bars has a line :
The promises you'll only make...drink up with me now
🤣
I was concentrating on...
People with you've been before, that you don't want around anymore
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Between the bars has a line :
The promises you'll only make...drink up with me now
🤣
I was concentrating on...
People with you've been before, that you don't want around anymore
Head injuries are not at all a problem (virat never wear helmets in encountering attacks)
I feel “A lot about love” suits Sairat
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Well didi says Sai doesn’t care for Virat
In her delusional world she thinks she should sing “treat you better” by Shawn mendes
Please no Shawn Mendez and DD in same line of reference yaar. 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Khushidum
How to romance under a chunni...holi style..
Refer to Raaja Babu 😍
Plz ignore puket call🤬
Mein toh poora ka poora Pulkit ko hi ignore kar rahi hu aajkal🤣
Didi toh phir bhi beizzati karvaati hai,yeh aadmi mujhse jald hi pitega🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Mein toh poora ka poora Pulkit ko hi ignore kar rahi hu aajkal🤣
Didi toh phir bhi beizzati karvaati hai,yeh aadmi mujhse jald hi pitega🤣
@bold
Goa jaa rahe ho??🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I feel “A lot about love” suits Sairat
I've not heard this one, I am adding this to my list.❤️
But, I don't know if it suits or not, but I would love
"All the stars" by Kendrick Lamar
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Mein toh poora ka poora Pulkit ko hi ignore kar rahi hu aajkal🤣
Didi toh phir bhi beizzati karvaati hai,yeh aadmi mujhse jald hi pitega🤣
@bold
I've beaten this guy around 50 times in my imagination🤣
Wow, I have successfully re kidnapped him, made him do khatron ke khiladi creepy crawly stunts as well🤣