Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Bassss PATRALEKHA 🤚😂
But I want " Imagination" by Shawn Mendes for Sairat.
Oh there she goes again,
Every morning is the same....
It's just amazing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Bassss PATRALEKHA 🤚😂
But I want " Imagination" by Shawn Mendes for Sairat.
Oh there she goes again,
Every morning is the same....
It's just amazing
How to get jealous and shout in your zimmedari when she fake flirts with some random guy to help your bua???
How to get angry/jealous when some random guy flirts and call your zimmedari TPS???
How to get angry on your zimmedari when she is not understanding how hurt you are when she fake flirts with some random guy??
How to remind your baiko that your marriage is a deal and tongue slipping pyarosti I frustration when your ex leaves the house??
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I love it when you call me "Pakhiiiiii"🤣
SaiRat fans to Virat:
We love it when you call out bas Patralekha
We wish we could pretend we didn't need ya
But every shout is ooh la-la-la
It's true la-la-la
Ooh, we should be rejoicing
Ooh, you keep us coming for more shouts
🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
SaiRat fans to Virat:
We love it when you call out bas Patralekha
We wish we could pretend we didn't need ya
But every shout is ooh la-la-la
It's true la-la-la
Ooh, we should be rejoicing
Ooh, you keep us coming for more shouts
🤣
And what are we all, "Animals" by Maroon 5
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
It did actually🤣
I found another one 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKY0d2fBUlV/?igshid=1hb72lbhqed0m
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But I want " Imagination" by Shawn Mendes for Sairat.
Oh there she goes again,
Every morning is the same....
It's just amazing
'Imagination' is gonna be sooooo gorgeous man
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
'Imagination' is gonna be sooooo gorgeous man
Really, or have you heard "Between the bars" by Elliot Smith, its fab as well.
This looks beizzati 🤣
So ,obviously I loved it🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Really, or have you heard "Between the bars" by Elliot Smith, its fab as well.
Between the bars has a line :
The promises you'll only make...drink up with me now
🤣
How to romance under a chunni...holi style..
Refer to Raaja Babu 😍
Plz ignore puket call🤬