Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pretty pretty ❤️❤️
Ek picture anna or vahini ke sath b to hona chaiye naaaaa 😭
Inko dekho
Stage sajwayein aapke liye bhi?
Looking good
Please humaari iss naiyya ka big kuch karein
So Keerti will be there for the wedding that pink and purple dress
I hope they don't break my dream of giving akela shadi
Farhad in uniform pic is also there with Anna the Dulha raja
I want Keerti to Farhad
What did you think I only wear my uniform
Waise thinking about writing a piece on
Farhad Keerti and chai pe charcha
go ahead !! Thesis likh dalo dono pe!!! Chai time waise hi ho rakha hai abhiOriginally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Inko dekho
Stage sajwayein aapke liye bhi?
Looking good
Please humaari iss naiyya ka big kuch karein
So Keerti will be there for the wedding that pink and purple dress
I hope they don't break my dream of giving akela shadi
Farhad in uniform pic is also there with Anna the Dulha raja
I want Keerti to Farhad
What did you think I only wear my uniform
Waise thinking about writing a piece on
Farhad Keerti and chai pe charcha
wo toh umid rakhna bekar hai😭Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Pretty pretty ❤️❤️
Ek picture anna or vahini ke sath b to hona chaiye naaaaa 😭
i wanted mansi farhaad..but kamini nikli woh toh!!! Electric bulb ka kya kare phir??Tfs 😊 both looking great Shayali is really pretty girl... i won't mind Farhad and Kirti pair 😍
i wanted mansi farhaad..but kamini nikli woh toh!!! Electric bulb ka kya kare phir??
electric bulb ko anna ne hyd se bahr fek diya..
himashu ke pic pe amma ne comment kiya: mera ashirwaad tum dono ke sath hai❤️
hint for next couple of mhrw
#farti #fakeer official soon😆
Waiting for Anika’s angry/sad reaction 👀
I so want their ship to sail and Raghav to oppose their love. An angry Raghav and a very much in love Farhad and kerthi😳