well SC2 boring tha first season best thaBut i disagree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
well SC2 boring tha first season best thaBut i disagree
I don't watch drama in Ramadan🤔
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
well SC2 boring tha first season best tha
Yeah S1 tha par CC bhi acha hai
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I don't watch drama in Ramadan🤔
That's good 😊
Thanks even MEIN favorite turkish series bhi nahi dekh rahi hoon here only WU read karti hoonThat's good 😊
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Thanks even MEIN favorite turkish series bhi nahi dekh rahi hoon here only WU read karti hoon
Acha
That's really good 😊
agree CC is better than SC. bas character ek do extra hain
Cc is definitely better than Sc including season 1. I am so glad meenu is played by ayeza and not iqra. I found her extremely OTT in SC.
Ek do extra???Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
agree CC is better than SC. bas character ek do extra hain
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
agree CC is better than SC. bas character ek do extra hain
Mani and Rumi should not be there except that everything is good