I just don’t understand why kitchen politics is so attractive.....I’ve seen it in Ghum....it’s so tiring to watch the dramatics!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just don’t understand why kitchen politics is so attractive.....I’ve seen it in Ghum....it’s so tiring to watch the dramatics!
🤣🤣🤣
So true
Whoever is shooting those video kya sochte honge . Kya karta hai...wink lip bite navel belly kamar 🤣
Originally posted by: mallukumari
His class is all devi and his sass is all Aastha!!
Couldn't agree more 🤣
Originally posted by: mallukumari
I just don’t understand why kitchen politics is so attractive.....I’ve seen it in Ghum....it’s so tiring to watch the dramatics!
U have watched ghum 😕, usko dekhke ache khase bande ko depression ho jaye, on side note I Hate that kitchen politic seriels
She is decent 😆
🤣🤣🤣
So true
Whoever is shooting those video kya sochte honge . Kya karta hai...wink lip bite navel belly kamar 🤣
Uski behen shoot karti hai rinku worah
She has accompanied her to goa as well.
🤣🤣🤣
So true
Whoever is shooting those video kya sochte honge . Kya karta hai...wink lip bite navel belly kamar 🤣
Including those sexy expression like janmon se bhukhi ho
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
U have watched ghum 😕, usko dekhke ache khase bande ko depression ho jaye, on side note I Hate that kitchen politic seriels
Maine bhi dekha but jab drama shuru hua i just stopped watching it
Originally posted by: mallukumari
His class is all devi and his sass is all Aastha!!
He is sassy like his mummy 😆
And hottie like his daddy 😆
So back to the episode.....
1. Shaurya and the Sabherwals
2. Anokhi and Aastha(Will we also get Babli perhaps?)
3. Tejvi/Shastha poolside
4. Shagun/Shaurya/Anokhi at the really pretty place
No idea where golgappe fit in!