🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣
But you’re gonna be a bird right?😲
Fly karke UK nahi aani wali thi tum? 🤣
Can’t find her post rn but seriously Hinna 🤣🤣 Ye Rashi thee🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
This post cracked me up 🤣🤣Especially, was it you Rashi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
This post cracked me up 🤣🤣Especially, was it you Rashi 🤣🤣
U missed one post🤣..i said i wanna be bird in next birth..i m human in this birth🤣
But you’re gonna be a bird right?😲
Fly karke UK nahi aani wali thi tum? 🤣
I can delay being bird to get such a cute dog as my pet😎🤣
I wanna be this guy

I want to be born as human again.
Name: Kifah AGAIN.
Where: Probably somewhere in Europe but I have to be a queen with a lots of money.
Why: So I can Adopt/own all my animal born friends on I-F 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I want to be born as human again.
Name: Kifah AGAIN.
Where: Probably somewhere in Europe but I have to be a queen with a lots of money.
Why: So I can own all my animal born friends on I-F 🤣
Smart Kifs🤣🤣In short u wanna open a zoo🤣
We brought a zoo 🤣 there a movie with this name that have an actor I really admire. ❤️
I’m hoping you guys won’t be a lot and I won’t need a zoo for you guys 🤣 I will keep you all at home. Remember I’m rich and I can afford to keep you all at home. Preferably I will put Hinna and Rashi together in one room 🤣🤣