Sunday new epi telecast is there?
No new episode
pallavi pe Raghav ne kya zulm kiya uski kahani hogi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sunday new epi telecast is there?
No new episode
pallavi pe Raghav ne kya zulm kiya uski kahani hogi 😆
Less screen time for Sullu nowadays😆..Raghav is only playing the villian role now a days😆..
So they cut Sullu & baba screen time😈🤣
good reddens
Originally posted by: chandran.rudra0
I visited https://www.startv.com/tv-guide/.
They are showing 6.30-7.30 MHRW. I think it will be a Kahaani Ab tak
Ohh ok 😃..thank u😊
Yaa..we r not lucky enough to get marriage epi for 1 hr😆..so it's the story recap I guess then
Originally posted by: chandran.rudra0
I visited https://www.startv.com/tv-guide/.
They are showing 6.30-7.30 MHRW. I think it will be a Kahaani Ab tak
Till last week it was recap of the week only
I don't know for day after tomorrow
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
No new episode
pallavi pe Raghav ne kya zulm kiya uski kahani hogi 😆
Ohh..Toh Phir theek hai😆..cause Sundays in our house goes to all regional movie times😆,
Then I won't miss anything😆
He posted this today ????
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
He posted this today ????
Not him, but the fan pg
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4