





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

EDT #18
Thanks for the new EDT!!
I’m skipping out early ladies!!
Enjoy the episode and hope to come back in a highly positive and excited mood!!
I don’t know who else to tag!!
Namita thank you 🤗
I don’t want idhar udhar ki baten
Inko unko dikhana
Bas direct SS going to meet her 🤗
I couldn’t even sleep properly. I hope SS realises soon that she had come. Now enough pain for him!
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I couldn’t even sleep properly. I hope SS realises soon that she had come. Now enough pain for him!
Didn't the precap show that he finds out that Anokhi did visit him??
it did. I mean I would not want this to happen at the end of the episode or pushed to Monday 😂
PS- thank you for the EDT 🤍