Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Inke Romance se me thak gayi
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Inke Romance se me thak gayi
Abeeeee kyuuuuu 😂😂
Btww people did u all choose ur teams??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee kyuuuuu 😂😂
IDK😕
may be Coz I haven't seen 20+ epi,I lost interest in Them🤔
Or may be There is too much romance that I can't handle/stand🤷🏻♀️
c
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Btww people did u all choose ur teams??
Nahi..Am thinking to chose dare group.
tum ne kaunsa choose kiya?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Btww people did u all choose ur teams??
Yes. Pinocchio😊
Originally posted by: .shivi396
IDK😕
may be Coz I haven't seen 20+ epi,I lost interest in Them🤔
Or may be There is too much romance that I can't handle/stand🤷🏻♀️
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪