I want to understand what positivity is here in this that beautiful se told
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I want to understand what positivity is here in this that beautiful se told
Total negativity I say..if I m in purvi condition I ll walk off
Guys this is really emotional but we will get thru this together for purvir ❤️
Seriously Ziva I won't be able to tolerate this..I can't..😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧

Guys this is really emotional but we will get thru this together for purvir ❤️
So all hide everything from sakshi kya
Wo bakaiti kar rahi thi yaar...maine tabhi bola tha...🤣
Shaadi naa horaha hai tho itna over build up karneki kya jarurat hai......fans ki dil toot diya ye log
So it seems didi forget that she saw Viru doing pheres😳
Aab Viru aur didi ka scenes bhi jhelna padega 🤪 yeh aurat saaye ki tarha chipkegi Viru ke saath
So Pur ll shift to servant quarters as MS said she is a maid 😡🤢
I m so confident on next week..I mgoing to skip epi
What did ms told who s purvi
Hume bura lag raha hi but itna sab hoga tabhi to mukhi ka stand dikhega purvi ke liye....
Aise situation me hi pata chalega ki mukhi ke liye purvi kya hai....