Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes, She's looking very beautiful
And curly hair suits her much❤️
Outfit also good
wow
Shivii scene on the way!!!
excited
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes, She's looking very beautiful
And curly hair suits her much❤️
Outfit also good
wow
Shivii scene on the way!!!
excited
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes, I Just noticed
Alice posted another story. Waha bhi sirf Krish dikh raha hai😆
But we want shiva🙈
Aaj zada stories post nahi hui.. forum writers waiting for some exciting updates🤩🤩
Perhaps the only times DevTa don't annoy me 🤣 So I have to say, Akshay and Simran are playing their characters perfectly
But all jokes aside, the bonding between the cast is ❤️, wish I get such co-workers in the future
I absolutely love them all off-screen ❤️ they're all as crazy as each other! 😆
They all have such a beautiful fun-filled equation offscreen, which melts my heart ❤️
Nazar na lage inke bond ko🧿
something for them❤️

These are awesome!! Love it. I love GauRa ❤️
unko kaun pasand nahi karega yaar, they're awesome❤️