Originally posted by: Transference
Okay. Look at that caption 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/COSAWJ3BujK/?igshid=15s7wer1fh12i
Apne ship ko Aise promote bhi sirf Kanwar hi kar sakta hai😆🤣❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
Okay. Look at that caption 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/COSAWJ3BujK/?igshid=15s7wer1fh12i
Apne ship ko Aise promote bhi sirf Kanwar hi kar sakta hai😆🤣❤️
Another ShiVi scene coming up in the Gerua scene location
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Another ShiVi scene coming up in the Gerua scene location
What’s she saying? Can’t hear with the wind 🙈
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
What’s she saying? Can’t hear with the wind 🙈
She's saying-
And We're back in this beautiful location!
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Another ShiVi scene coming up in the Gerua scene location
Her hair is back to wavy! Yaaaay! ♥️🥳
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Another ShiVi scene coming up in the Gerua scene location
Can't see shiva.. there's krish in the background
Oh I do love her hair when its curly! I was looking up Alice's pictures! She is a natural beauty!
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Another ShiVi scene coming up in the Gerua scene location
I love her outfit btw and hair n makeup too.. she looks beautiful
Can't see shiva.. there's krish in the background
Yes, I Just noticed
Alice posted another story. Waha bhi sirf Krish dikh raha hai😆
I love her outfit btw and hair n makeup too.. she looks beautiful
Yes, She's looking very beautiful
And curly hair suits her much❤️
Outfit also good