You better check them. They might come handy for next round.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Really?? I didn’t know that. I didn’t even remember what prediction I have made except the winning teams. 😆
Thank you Raji 🤗
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You better check them. They might come handy for next round.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Really?? I didn’t know that. I didn’t even remember what prediction I have made except the winning teams. 😆
Thank you Raji 🤗
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Guys kal maine Saakk ki riots wali episode dekhi aur mujhe Shaurya se beinteha pyaar hogaya I even dreamt about him carrying me like that
Mere SAAKK wale AT pe aao kabhi 😎
Ahir bhi accha Lagne lage ga 😆
Nita, your score for Match 24 appeared differently at two different scorecards. Hence I did not notice you also got 13 points in Match 24.🥳👏
I assume your score is correct according to the score card posted at a later time.
Congratulations!
Cheers.......
Link??
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33