me me me.......mumma me😛😂🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay I have a game and it's related to Rosid.
Is anyone interested?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
me me me.......mumma me😛😂🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay I have a game and it's related to Rosid.
Is anyone interested?
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
In home after sid come to home.... 🤣
😈....just give then you will see a devil in me
Ahh now this is also I'm planning ...see my concepts in third one 😊
Give the update why to wait for complete of one ff.... 😉
I've not given that option 🤣
But me make that option.... 🤣🤣
Manasa akka all the best for your exam results And rest of your exams ...
Because I forgot to wish u all the best for ur exam ab by now you would have been in the mid of exam ☺️
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Post it 👍👍
Readed and comment too.... 👍
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I don't know
Now u know ryt 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No akka , my viva didn’t start yet .. I was getting so stressed about it .. so just came here to see and relax my mind .. that time I saw Soujanya akka Been promoted and No one including Soujanya akka ( who still now didn’t notice it 🤣) ..
After you wish only I noticed it...