Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Correction is done🤪
Well, it's your plot. You'd be confused if we all give suggestions
There wasn't any corrections needed 😈
Areey you give I won't be confused , because I don't have anything in my mind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Correction is done🤪
Well, it's your plot. You'd be confused if we all give suggestions
There wasn't any corrections needed 😈
Areey you give I won't be confused , because I don't have anything in my mind 🤣
Why this thread become this much silent now....
Now we are in 18 page....
Left 132 page....
To complete 132 page we want to post...
132 *8= 1056 post....
Last post in this page...
Now in this page this post should posted....
To move page, anyone have any game....
Let discuss manas FF bepanah...
Whay you say manas...
Okay I have a game and it's related to Rosid.
Is anyone interested?