Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Like Sonia ( khushi) truck.... 🤔
She used face mask not surgery😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Like Sonia ( khushi) truck.... 🤔
She used face mask not surgery😆
That you'll see in one of my story ...😉
Which one ?
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Even I thought to write SS on this concept but couldn't find time🤣
When you get time start writing.... Ok👍
That you'll see in one of my story ...😉
I'm waiting😎
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I will try to write later. Not possible now🤔
Ok👍
Ok... Bye for now....
Good night.....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah... Manas write
Will write after finish ongoing ones👍🏼
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Which one ?
The one which I have not posted yet 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm waiting😎
Keep waiting 🤪
The one which I have not posted yet 🤣
🤣🤣