Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeah! That's the only sane character ever made in SSK🤣
Yes.
Once I will complete my some ffs.
I thought some Roli Jhumi twin sister story ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeah! That's the only sane character ever made in SSK🤣
Yes.
Once I will complete my some ffs.
I thought some Roli Jhumi twin sister story ❤️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
After finishing Bepannah😆
Waiting
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes begin psycho lover of Sid 🤣🤣
Yes. Like she could have done plastic surgery and changed her face to look like Roli and entered BW house after holding hostage of real Roli🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes please soon okay I am waiting for it eagerly ❤️❤️
It won't be much year. Just a simple scene. Will try to give soon👍🏼
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes.
Once I will complete my some ffs.
I thought some Roli Jhumi twin sister story ❤️
That's nice! Waiting to read
But no guarantee😒
My mind is flip-flopping a lot these days. So can't say if I will write or not
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Just write it😆
We will read it in your story about what Sid will do🤣
Okay 😂😂
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yes. Like she could have done plastic surgery and changed her face to look like Roli and entered BW house after holding hostage of real Roli🤣
This is i thought long back when naagin track start i thought like this 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
But no guarantee😒
My mind is flip-flopping a lot these days. So can't say if I will write or not
Please di for me write.
Because know u say na i would keep thinking about it ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
This is i thought long back when naagin track start i thought like this 🤣🤣
Even I thought to write SS on this concept but couldn't find time🤣