😂😂
I don't do this to every show. But yeah for some web series and shows I prefer to go with reviews
I do for bollywood movies😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂😂
I don't do this to every show. But yeah for some web series and shows I prefer to go with reviews
I do for bollywood movies😆
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Aaplog ne bhicchu ka dunk webseries dekhi hai kya 😆
Nope
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Aaplog ne bhicchu ka dunk webseries dekhi hai kya 😆
Maine naam hi 1st time suna hai🤣
Filhal maine Money Hiest complete ki hai
I used to do that for BWM but now i stopped watching BWM
Time mile toh dekhlo thriller and entertaining hai
Hi Nina, Adi and Rashi and Havana😃
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Maine naam hi 1st time suna hai🤣
Filhal maine Money Hiest complete ki hai
Two years wali webseries abhi 😆 dekho dekho
Good nyt/morning guys🤗..i m sleepy now😆
Bye take care❤️stay safe
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Nina, Adi and Rashi and Havana😃
Soni
What's the new happening web series waha pe...😆