Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Yes wahi kar raha hoon lockdown mein 😆
Mere to exams hain May me
Tumhare bhi to honge na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Yes wahi kar raha hoon lockdown mein 😆
Mere to exams hain May me
Tumhare bhi to honge na?
Yeah the couple is good
Have you watched ek jhooti si love story I am planning to watch 🤣
Mere June mein hein 🤗
Yess
Best of luck for the game 🥳
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Have you watched ek jhooti si love story I am planning to watch 🤣
No i haven't
Acha do watch and give your review
Achi lagi toh do tell me i will watch then.
No i haven't
Acha do watch and give your review
Achi lagi toh do tell me i will watch then.
I do the same🤣I ask smone to watch new show/movie nd give me feedbacks😆
No i haven't
Acha do watch and give your review
Achi lagi toh do tell me i will watch then.
Definately 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I do the same🤣I ask smone to watch new show/movie nd give me feedbacks😆
😂😂
I don't do this to every show. But yeah for some web series and shows I prefer to go with reviews
Aaplog ne bhicchu ka dunk webseries dekhi hai kya 😆